Creed & Culture aims to brands recognise and value people of creed and culture and then be able to understand how they need to consider this when building their own culture and campaigns.
Some of the services we will be offering are:
– Data & Insights
– Creative direction
– Influencer marketing
– Strategic comms and brand positioning
Our desire is to create a global home for insights into those of faith and culture to understand how it affects company culture and purchasing decisions.
To drive growth and revenue among both mainstream and ethnic brands and to create platforms that drive revenue, create change and better the lives of others as purpose is at the heart of everything we do.
- A self-starting, self-motivating individual with very strong technical capabilities.
- An in-depth understanding of Internet technologies and architectures and general application development.
- Flexible attitude and willing to take on new challenges – someone who is dynamic, high-energy and works with a sense of urgency.
- Mastery of the full life-cycle development process and be eager to influence the processes adopted by the team in delivering projects.
- Adhere and contribute to architectural & development techniques and standards.
- Work closely with a wide variety of functional areas, teams and stakeholders across the business to evaluate, estimate, guide, design and ultimately bring large high impact projects to successful and timely completion.
- Create designs, prototypes and proofs-of-concept to demonstrate your proposals.
- Lead multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
- Continually learn, set, teach and apply software development best practices, design patterns, tools and technologies.
- Design and develop new modules on the homegrown ERP application Warp which is to plan, procure and produce cars.
- Develop scalable solutions using tools like Angular, C# dotNet, MySQL and other open stack frameworks.
- Willingness to work across the entire software stack, from provisioning of infrastructure through to software design, development and support
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with HTML.
- Experience in coding, using Java, C++, Python or Go languages.
- Familiarity with browser compatibility.
- An appreciation of UX & Design, with a desire to work more collaboratively (design in the browser).
- Interest inaccessibility and how it applies to building websites.
- You have had exposure to Lean or Agile working practices, but want to cement your knowledge and help contribute to continuous improvement and eliminating waste as part of team culture.
How you will be measured
Tools and systems created that increases revenue, brand recognition and reduces costs across the organisation.
You will be based in our offices based in London or Central Manchester. Remote working is also a possibility.
What else makes Creed & Culture a great place to work?
- An entrepreneurial environment, a stable team with a growth mindset, serving global clients within a startup culture
- Friendly environment and respect for your own initiative
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies within the team