Creed & Culture aims to brands recognise and value people of creed and culture and then be able to understand how they need to consider this when building their own culture and campaigns.
Some of the services we will be offering are:
– Data & Insights
– Creative direction
– Influencer marketing
– Strategic comms and brand positioning
Our desire is to create a global home for insights into those of faith and culture to understand how it affects company culture and purchasing decisions.
To drive growth and revenue among both mainstream and ethnic brands and to create platforms that drive revenue, create change and better the lives of others – as the purpose is at the heart of everything we do.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core/business products
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support and execute our product decisions and product launches.
- The Data Scientist Analytics role has work across the following four areas:
- Data Infrastructure
- Working in hadoop and hive primarily, sometimes mysql, oracle, and vertica
- Authoring pipelines via SQL and python based ETL framework
- Building key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Product Operations
- Designing and evaluating experiments monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports
- Exploratory Analysis
- Proposing what to build in the next roadmap
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviours, and long-term trends
- Identifying levers to help move key metrics
- Evaluating and defining metrics
- Building models of user behaviours for analysis or to power production systems
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or another technical field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Some development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, particular packages like pandas, scikit-learn, NumPy, SciPy etc).
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis.
- Experience with a statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Experience with an Internet-based company.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus
- Experience with Spark (PySpark or scala spark)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- BS degree in MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative disciplines. Other and equivalent backgrounds may be considered.
- Masters degree or PhD in computer science, maths, statistics, economics or related disciplines
- Solid experience in Data Science/Machine Learning
- Proven ability to design machine learning solutions to solve business problems using best practices (data cleansing, model development)
- Ability to contribute ideas to feed the product roadmap
- Experience writing production-grade code
How you will be measured
Tools and systems created that increases revenue, brand recognition and reduces costs across the organisation.
You will be based in our offices based in London or Central Manchester. Remote working is also a possibility.
What else makes Creed & Culture a great place to work?
- An entrepreneurial environment, a stable team with a growth mindset, serving global clients within a startup culture
- Friendly environment and respect for your own initiative
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies within the team