Creed & Culture aims to help leading brands recognise, understand and value people of creed and culture, and the impact these attributes have on the decisions people make.
Some of the services we offer are:
– Data & Insights
– Creative direction
– Influencer marketing
– Strategic comms and brand positioning
Our desire is to create a global home for insights into those of faith and culture to understand how it affects company culture and purchasing decisions.
To drive growth and revenue for the organisation
- Establish a strategy for opening opportunities with new or lapsed clients
- Manage day to day activities for new business strategy and lead generation
- Identify companies and decision-makers that would be a good fit for the agency
- Establish clear briefs, and work with the marketing services team to develop a tailored proposal for each opportunity
- Maintain a good knowledge of the industries and clients we serve, the services we offer, and digital marketing trends and developments
- Having a thorough understanding of our services and being able to communicate them
- Use Linkedin as a sales tool
- Arranging and pitching our services/products on phone calls and meetings
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients to ensure retention
- Market research
- Promoting a culture of growth
You’re for us if you’re also
- Detail-oriented, independent and organized;
- Eager to learn and grow within our team;
- Gets things done under tight deadlines and radiates positive energy
- Can handle rejection
- Can objection handle
- Ability to think fast and grasp ideas quickly
- Has a killer instinct
- Someone who can challenge assumptions and paradigms
How you will be measured
Hitting financial KPIs, creative outlook, leadership, levels of self-motivation
You will be based in our offices based in London or Central Manchester. Remote working is also a possibility.
What else makes Creed & Culture a great place to work?
- An entrepreneurial environment, a stable team with a growth mindset, serving global clients within a startup culture
- Friendly environment and respect for your own initiative
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies within the team
Got a question?
We are genuinely here to help. Fill in these details and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
Fancy a chat?